I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Richard67 on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

Will do Cody, thanks! I'm all for the return of cassettes! One thing you just don't see these days is an unloved/unwanted cassette tangled and unravelled within a roadside hedge or bush. Just maybe a new generation will get to witness this now!


WarmJets wrote:What with the release of Here on cassette, I think that there may be a move toward classicism afoot. And you can definitely hold me to it. Call me Cody by the way, sir.

Cody
Richard67
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:48 pm

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:22 am

Richard67 wrote:Will do Cody, thanks! I'm all for the return of cassettes! One thing you just don't see these days is an unloved/unwanted cassette tangled and unravelled within a roadside hedge or bush. Just maybe a new generation will get to witness this now!


WarmJets wrote:What with the release of Here on cassette, I think that there may be a move toward classicism afoot. And you can definitely hold me to it. Call me Cody by the way, sir.

Cody


Haha! I was just having this conversation yesterday. Every tape should come with two pencils to fix it when it breaks.
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Nicene Creeder on Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:59 am

LAter

NC
User avatar
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Here
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Devotchik on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby El Macca on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:48 am

So do we know when to expect this wee package at our doors / wheelie bins :lol:

Please put me on the list for mp3 version, ad I've no means of getting vinyl transferred to digital, thanks.

Fanclub cover The Go-Betweens excellent.
... it's no easy.
User avatar
El Macca
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: round at the edge, down by the corner...
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Rosario FC on Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:36 pm

El Macca wrote:So do we know when to expect this wee package at our doors / wheelie bins :lol:

Please put me on the list for mp3 version, ad I've no means of getting vinyl transferred to digital, thanks.

Fanclub cover The Go-Betweens excellent.


13th of January now.....

https://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/ ... p?id=29894
absolute belters they cunts
User avatar
Rosario FC
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3260
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Calton Creek
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Nicene Creeder on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:48 am

Amazon too.

I wonder, waaa happened?

Rosario FC wrote:
El Macca wrote:So do we know when to expect this wee package at our doors / wheelie bins :lol:

Please put me on the list for mp3 version, ad I've no means of getting vinyl transferred to digital, thanks.

Fanclub cover The Go-Betweens excellent.


13th of January now.....

https://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/ ... p?id=29894
LAter

NC
User avatar
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Here
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby El Macca on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Is this still on for a Friday the 13th ( cue spooky noises / ghostly cackling ) release date ?
... it's no easy.
User avatar
El Macca
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:50 pm
Location: round at the edge, down by the corner...
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby terjely on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 pm

El Macca wrote:Is this still on for a Friday the 13th ( cue spooky noises / ghostly cackling ) release date ?

Some shops say the 20th, and others the 27th. I hope they are wrong.
Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
User avatar
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:49 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby terjely on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:16 pm

I've never seen so many release dates for a single before, now it's Friday the 10th:
https://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/ ... p?id=29894
Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
User avatar
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:49 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Georgia on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm betting I don't see this thing in my mailbox until the end of March. Just a feeling, you know. :twisted:
Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner
User avatar
Georgia
mortadella
mortadella
 
Posts: 8048
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Eddie Walsh on Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Ah lads.
"with your eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline"
User avatar
Eddie Walsh
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:43 pm
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby karen chicago on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:39 pm

I was hoping I could "show off " my new 45 for my Feb. 7th Wax On Wax Off DJ night. My theme this time is LOVE. Each DJ gets a 1/2 hour any genre theme. Last theme I had BABY.
(I'm not selling out my imagination, I'm a citizen of the human nation)
User avatar
karen chicago
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:50 am
Location: chicago
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Nicene Creeder on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:49 pm

9 more days...

terjely wrote:I've never seen so many release dates for a single before, now it's Friday the 10th:
https://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/ ... p?id=29894
LAter

NC
User avatar
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Here
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Eddie Walsh on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:21 pm

My order says "Complete". This translates to"processed and shipped ". Here's hoping.
"with your eyes like sparks, my heart like gasoline"
User avatar
Eddie Walsh
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:43 pm
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

cron