Mystic Morton

Mystic Morton

Postby Morton on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:15 am

This board is as dead as the Labour party.

Anyway, looks like my predictions were spot on. People are voting en masse for parties that will limit immigration and globalization.
Brexit - predicted.
Trump - predicted.

You guys need to get your heads out of your arses, stop reading the Guardian and Marxist drivel, and see reality. Who's next? France are going right. Even Merkel is losing ground to the far right.

If you guys had any sense you would have sensed the change in the UK before it got to this point, but you didn't. You've only got yourselves to blame. Your virtue signalling, name calling, pomposity, and condescension has turned the majority against you.

I see even Guesty has disappeared. :lol: No more hiding behind anonymity you spineless cunt.

Even the new TFC album sounds depressing. :lol:
Morton
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:43 am

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby pinball on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:56 am

You're a fucking ray of sunshine, sunshine, in't ya?

Think the site you're looking for is Breitbart.
"What's this?"
"What's what?"
"No. Who's who. But you were close"
User avatar
pinball
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
 
Posts: 9848
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby Ruthiepoos on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:17 pm

I dunno what the point of your post is. You were right? So? Did you get a prize?
I LOVE my TFC umbrella! :-)
User avatar
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4605
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Top

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby Morton on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:38 am

pinball wrote:You're a fucking ray of sunshine, sunshine, in't ya?

Think the site you're looking for is Breitbart.


:lol:
When you can't deny the truth resort to insults. Look where that got you. You've learned nothing. I was the one who pointed out the danger of pushing people to the right (alt-right) due to policies that don't support the working classes. I saw the fall of Labour way before anyone else on this board. Yet you refused to even consider what I said might be true. Keep on reading the Guardian to ensure your stupor isn't interrupted. Heaven forbid you should actually acknowledge your ignorance and arrogance. You were here Pinball. You saw the group think, ganging up attitude that was so prevalent on this board. Learn your lesson, sunshine.

Ruthiepoos - the point of my post is that people here were quick with the insults, and to ridicule my claims. But the truth will always out, and isn't it beautiful to see the look of bewilderment on their ignorant little faces when almost everything I predicted came true.
Brexit will never happen - BOOM - Wah wah wah racists! Wah wah wah nazis!
Trump will never be elected - BOOM - Wah wah wah racists! Wah wah wah nazis!

So instead of learning, or heaven forbid admitting their out of touch pomposity, they double down with comments like pinball's.
And now that Guesty is gone you all need to sign your names to your comments, instead of hiding behind anonymity like the gutless dicksplashes so many of you are. :lol:
Morton
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:43 am
Top

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby pinball on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:23 pm

I don't recall having engaged on this point on here at any time in the last few years. But I'm glad you're being right makes you feel good, Morton. Well done you.

You're going to tell me I'm the liberal elite now, aren't you?
"What's this?"
"What's what?"
"No. Who's who. But you were close"
User avatar
pinball
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
 
Posts: 9848
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Top

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby Ruthiepoos on Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:14 pm

Morton wrote:
pinball wrote:You're a fucking ray of sunshine, sunshine, in't ya?

Think the site you're looking for is Breitbart.


:lol:
When you can't deny the truth resort to insults. Look where that got you. You've learned nothing. I was the one who pointed out the danger of pushing people to the right (alt-right) due to policies that don't support the working classes. I saw the fall of Labour way before anyone else on this board. Yet you refused to even consider what I said might be true. Keep on reading the Guardian to ensure your stupor isn't interrupted. Heaven forbid you should actually acknowledge your ignorance and arrogance. You were here Pinball. You saw the group think, ganging up attitude that was so prevalent on this board. Learn your lesson, sunshine.

Ruthiepoos - the point of my post is that people here were quick with the insults, and to ridicule my claims. But the truth will always out, and isn't it beautiful to see the look of bewilderment on their ignorant little faces when almost everything I predicted came true.
Brexit will never happen - BOOM - Wah wah wah racists! Wah wah wah nazis!
Trump will never be elected - BOOM - Wah wah wah racists! Wah wah wah nazis!

So instead of learning, or heaven forbid admitting their out of touch pomposity, they double down with comments like pinball's.
And now that Guesty is gone you all need to sign your names to your comments, instead of hiding behind anonymity like the gutless dicksplashes so many of you are. :lol:



MY point is, so? If anyone had agreed with you, so? What could individuals on a teenage fanclub message board do ffs? You're laughing at people for not changing something they had no power to change. In a way I think you're sad you're right. Whatever you have to rail against now is gone except for this invented celebration of being right. What point do you have to make now? What is the point of you now? Surely it's time for you to get your life back?
I LOVE my TFC umbrella! :-)
User avatar
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4605
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Top

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby Morton on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:42 am

Of course they had the power to change things. That's the problem with you and your ilk. You bury your head in the sand, ignore the warnings, then claim you couldn't have done anything about it. Well guess what, instead of waiting i took action and i'm enjoying the fruits of that now.
How does it feel to be utterly useless Ruthiepoo? To feel you can't change anything. Is it an excuse for your laziness and/or stupidity? Is calling others "nazis" or "racists" the only option you feel yiu have?
You're pathetic and deserve no sympathy because you've done it to yourself.
Morton
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 530
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:43 am
Top

Re: Mystic Morton

Postby Nicene Creeder on Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:15 pm

Mort's right. The global elites' religion is love of money. It has no loyalty to country or people. Brexit had to happen for the people of the UK to retake it's country. Here in the US, Trump took the populist position. The campaigns were nation first. Both parties in the US have forgotten this. Clinton raised/spent 4 times as much money. Her benefactors were world wide. The name calling from the globalists and those funded by them is frankly pathetic, but has been with part of body politic from day one. For us here in America, what Trump will do is an unknown. He does not have a benefactor other than himself and his word (which seems to sway with the wind). He lost the popular vote.


Morton wrote:Of course they had the power to change things. That's the problem with you and your ilk. You bury your head in the sand, ignore the warnings, then claim you couldn't have done anything about it. Well guess what, instead of waiting i took action and i'm enjoying the fruits of that now.
How does it feel to be utterly useless Ruthiepoo? To feel you can't change anything. Is it an excuse for your laziness and/or stupidity? Is calling others "nazis" or "racists" the only option you feel yiu have?
LAter

NC
User avatar
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Here
Top


Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests