I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:43 pm

According to Mr. Amazon, it is being released (in the States at least) on October 28th. Only a vinyl listing, so I assume this has to be the 7". Yay!

https://www.amazon.com/Im-Love-Teenage- ... 7m+in+love

Already pre-ordered!
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Nicene Creeder on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 am

Georgia had pointed out Oct 21 was the date http://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=29894
No CD?

WarmJets wrote:According to Mr. Amazon, it is being released (in the States at least) on October 28th. Only a vinyl listing, so I assume this has to be the 7". Yay!

https://www.amazon.com/Im-Love-Teenage- ... 7m+in+love

Already pre-ordered!
LAter

NC
User avatar
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2003 6:40 am
Location: Here

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:38 am

Nicene Creeder wrote:Georgia had pointed out Oct 21 was the date http://teenage-fanclub.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=29894
No CD?

WarmJets wrote:According to Mr. Amazon, it is being released (in the States at least) on October 28th. Only a vinyl listing, so I assume this has to be the 7". Yay!

https://www.amazon.com/Im-Love-Teenage- ... 7m+in+love

Already pre-ordered!


Just reporting what Amazon says. Per Norman via the front page: "This and I’m In Love will both be available in the near future as 7″ singles." So my guess would be no.
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Georgia on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:14 pm

I ordered through the TFC store, which lists the 21st. Makes some sense that Amazon might not have it until a week later, I guess. Hope there is a download code with it, otherwise my vinyl>digital ripping skills will be stretched. I don't even have the software I used to use for that, though I'm sure there's much better available now. And the state of my turntable is embarrassing.
Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner
User avatar
Georgia
mortadella
mortadella
 
Posts: 8048
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:05 pm

Georgia wrote:I ordered through the TFC store, which lists the 21st. Makes some sense that Amazon might not have it until a week later, I guess. Hope there is a download code with it, otherwise my vinyl>digital ripping skills will be stretched. I don't even have the software I used to use for that, though I'm sure there's much better available now. And the state of my turntable is embarrassing.


I'm sure anyone would be willing to help, myself included. You're covered.
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Georgia on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:03 pm

WarmJets wrote:I'm sure anyone would be willing to help, myself included. You're covered.


:D :D :D Thanks!
Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner
User avatar
Georgia
mortadella
mortadella
 
Posts: 8048
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:27 pm

Georgia wrote:
WarmJets wrote:I'm sure anyone would be willing to help, myself included. You're covered.


:D :D :D Thanks!


Of course!
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby terjely on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:45 pm

Rough Trade, Norman Records and Piccadilly Records all say that it's available from 30 September. Ok by me if it's true :D
Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
User avatar
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:49 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby kinksfan29 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:15 am

terjely wrote:Rough Trade, Norman Records and Piccadilly Records all say that it's available from 30 September. Ok by me if it's true :D


God Knows it's True :lol:
kinksfan29
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:51 pm
Location: New Jersey
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Richard67 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Turns out this won't come with a download code ...and my turntable died a while ago :o :( I'd love to hear the version of Grant McLennan's 'Easy Come Easy Go' on the B-side. Maybe one day ... :?
Richard67
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:48 pm
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Richard67 wrote:Turns out this won't come with a download code ...and my turntable died a while ago :o :( I'd love to hear the version of Grant McLennan's 'Easy Come Easy Go' on the B-side. Maybe one day ... :?


I'll send you a copy once my 45 arrives, sir.
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby ronando2 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:37 pm

Is it definitely not going to be available for download? I'm afraid my turntable is no longer with us either and I love that song.
User avatar
ronando2
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:08 pm
Location: Dublin
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:51 pm

ronando2 wrote:Is it definitely not going to be available for download? I'm afraid my turntable is no longer with us either and I love that song.


One: it'll show up on Youtube.
Two: if you buy it, I will send you an mp3

Cool deal? :D

Cody
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby Richard67 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:45 pm

Many thanks WJ, I'll hold you to that! Pity about the lack of download code; just about all the 7" vinyl I've bought in recent years have included a code :shock:




WarmJets wrote:
Richard67 wrote:Turns out this won't come with a download code ...and my turntable died a while ago :o :( I'd love to hear the version of Grant McLennan's 'Easy Come Easy Go' on the B-side. Maybe one day ... :?


I'll send you a copy once my 45 arrives, sir.
Richard67
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 12:48 pm
Top

Re: I'm In Love-Vinyl Release Date

Postby WarmJets on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:01 pm

Richard67 wrote:Many thanks WJ, I'll hold you to that! Pity about the lack of download code; just about all the 7" vinyl I've bought in recent years have included a code :shock:




WarmJets wrote:
Richard67 wrote:Turns out this won't come with a download code ...and my turntable died a while ago :o :( I'd love to hear the version of Grant McLennan's 'Easy Come Easy Go' on the B-side. Maybe one day ... :?


I'll send you a copy once my 45 arrives, sir.


What with the release of Here on cassette, I think that there may be a move toward classicism afoot. And you can definitely hold me to it. Call me Cody by the way, sir.

Cody
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Next

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron