USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby norman on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:15 pm

In the second half of October we’ll be playing some shows in Canada and USA. On this particular trip we won’t be making it any further west than Minneapolis. Here are the dates. ticket links can be found here http://www.teenagefanclub.com/wordpress/

October 2016

12 – Toronto: Lee’s Palace
14 – Washington, DC: 9:30 Club
15 – New York, NY: Bowery Ballroom
16 – Brooklyn, NY: Music Hall of Williamsburg
17 – Boston, MA: The Sinclair
18 – Philadelphia, PA: World Cafe Live
20 – Cleveland, OH: Beachland Ballroom
21 – Chicago, IL: Bottom Lounge
22 – Minneapolis, MN: Fine Line
23 – Madison, WI: High Noon
25 – Detroit, MI: Loving Touch
User avatar
norman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:57 pm

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby johnnycigars on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:29 pm

Typical I leave New York on the 10th,I think I'm staying near the venue The Lower East Side?
User avatar
johnnycigars
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am
Location: 2000 Light years from home

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby WarmJets on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:30 pm

norman wrote:In the second half of October we’ll be playing some shows in Canada and USA. On this particular trip we won’t be making it any further west than Minneapolis. Here are the dates. ticket links can be found here http://www.teenagefanclub.com/wordpress/

October 2016

12 – Toronto: Lee’s Palace
14 – Washington, DC: 9:30 Club
15 – New York, NY: Bowery Ballroom
16 – Brooklyn, NY: Music Hall of Williamsburg
17 – Boston, MA: The Sinclair
18 – Philadelphia, PA: World Cafe Live
20 – Cleveland, OH: Beachland Ballroom
21 – Chicago, IL: Bottom Lounge
22 – Minneapolis, MN: Fine Line
23 – Madison, WI: High Noon
25 – Detroit, MI: Loving Touch


My heart has been broken again. It's broken.
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby norman on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Take heart. We will be out your way at some point in the not too distant future.
WarmJets wrote:
norman wrote:In the second half of October we’ll be playing some shows in Canada and USA. On this particular trip we won’t be making it any further west than Minneapolis. Here are the dates. ticket links can be found here http://www.teenagefanclub.com/wordpress/

October 2016

12 – Toronto: Lee’s Palace
14 – Washington, DC: 9:30 Club
15 – New York, NY: Bowery Ballroom
16 – Brooklyn, NY: Music Hall of Williamsburg
17 – Boston, MA: The Sinclair
18 – Philadelphia, PA: World Cafe Live
20 – Cleveland, OH: Beachland Ballroom
21 – Chicago, IL: Bottom Lounge
22 – Minneapolis, MN: Fine Line
23 – Madison, WI: High Noon
25 – Detroit, MI: Loving Touch


My heart has been broken again. It's broken.
User avatar
norman
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2909
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 4:57 pm
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby WarmJets on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:37 pm

norman wrote:Take heart. We will be out your way at some point in the not too distant future.
WarmJets wrote:
norman wrote:In the second half of October we’ll be playing some shows in Canada and USA. On this particular trip we won’t be making it any further west than Minneapolis. Here are the dates. ticket links can be found here http://www.teenagefanclub.com/wordpress/

October 2016

12 – Toronto: Lee’s Palace
14 – Washington, DC: 9:30 Club
15 – New York, NY: Bowery Ballroom
16 – Brooklyn, NY: Music Hall of Williamsburg
17 – Boston, MA: The Sinclair
18 – Philadelphia, PA: World Cafe Live
20 – Cleveland, OH: Beachland Ballroom
21 – Chicago, IL: Bottom Lounge
22 – Minneapolis, MN: Fine Line
23 – Madison, WI: High Noon
25 – Detroit, MI: Loving Touch


My heart has been broken again. It's broken.


Bells on. Fantastic video, Norman!
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby ricv64 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Dear band , remember PIZZA in San Francisco rulz ....plus Sierra Nevada :P
Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby Devotchik on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:17 pm

Nice one Mr B.. :D

WarmJets wrote:
Bells on. Fantastic video, Norman!


Ditto to that thought.. 8) Beautiful scenery and great studio shots of the band.. :D




*whisper* Love those antique drawers behind Francis.. :shock:

Image
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby musicmurray on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Was out with Brian Sweeney recently and he was raving about what a great time he had making the video with you all.

Looks amazing up there. Sunshine and a rainbow too!
so you get older every year
but you don't change
or i don't notice you changing
musicmurray
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:09 pm
Location: glasgow
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby Georgia on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:33 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So many Midwest and Northeast dates to choose from! My head's in a spin.
Ain't lost yet, so I gotta be a winner
User avatar
Georgia
mortadella
mortadella
 
Posts: 8048
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:18 pm
Location: Chicago
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby matthlane on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:41 am

Any plans for southeast US? Please...................
matthlane
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:10 pm
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby Ruthiepoos on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Devotchik wrote:Nice one Mr B.. :D

WarmJets wrote:
Bells on. Fantastic video, Norman!


Ditto to that thought.. 8) Beautiful scenery and great studio shots of the band.. :D




*whisper* Love those antique drawers behind Francis.. :shock:

Image


I spotted them too D, they're quite attractive!
I LOVE my TFC umbrella! :-)
User avatar
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4605
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby WarmJets on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 pm

I've been trying to figure out what those are from. Not apothecarial, not the post. Best guess right now: draftsman.

Either of you know?
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby Devotchik on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:56 pm

They look like antique workshop storage drawers.. similar to this one: http://www.antiques-atlas.com/antique/tall_multi_drawer_pine_chest_c1900/as301a025

Those kinda drawers always remind me of westerns with sheriff offices or newspaper rooms.. usually with a dude sitting in one of these kinda chairs:

Image

*sigh*



Not bad for a tangent, eh.. :mrgreen:
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 5479
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:27 pm
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby WarmJets on Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:35 am

Dani,

You may have just single-handedly ignited the antique workshop storage drawer fever of 2016!
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
User avatar
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu May 12, 2005 5:05 am
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Top

Re: USA & Canada live dates Oct 2016.

Postby davieboywonder on Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:29 pm

In a funny way, this conversation may just sum up why I love everything about TFC: surely no other artist's forum could contain a simple post with some live dates in it to lead to a discussion on antique drawers - brilliant :-)
davieboywonder
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:49 pm
Top

Next

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

cron