Poll ended at Sat Feb 08, 2003 1:01 am

Wacko
80%
Hero
20%

Total votes : 15

Jacko......Wacko or Hero??

Postby Gazz on Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:01 am

Sat through an absorbing documentary on Michael Jackson earlier, anyone care to analyse if you saw it?
Couldn't believe the fan and media hysteria surrounding him wherever he goes even now late on in his career. How could anyone not be effected by that sort of crazy surrounding!
Only time I'm likely to spend as fast as him is at the TFC merchandise stall.
"The world is very blue, and becoming bluer with every passing year"!
Gazz
pepperoni
pepperoni

Twat

Postby Dani on Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:40 am

His reasoning is admirable, but his actions are very stupid! I'd NEVER let my kids sleep in ANYONE'S bed, let alone his.. Just goes to prove that Money definitely can't buy you love..

I do pity the kids though, he said the media will make bringing them up normal impossible, but as a mother of three, I watched how he fed his new arrival with a scarf covering the babys face.. the kids are destined to be screwed up anyway.. that baby was freaked out, why didn't he just turn the kid away from the camera?
Dani

Postby Desperado on Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:24 am

I might be a bit cynical, but I think he was lying through his teeth all the way through. First he had a relationship with the mother of his third child - then later she is a surrogate he's never met. Also if they are both black, how did they get a white child. And as for just 2 nose jobs and nothing else, who is he kidding. In my book if he is found lying about something, then you can't trust anything he says - which makes the whole kids sleeping over scenario pretty scary. What are those parents thinking of!
Desperado
hot dog
hot dog

Peter Pan

Postby toothbrush on Tue Feb 04, 2003 11:39 am

Okay I worry for his own kids but I think that the subtext that there was something sinister regarding children sleeping over was irresponsible, especially in the current witch hunt atmos. I don't think he would have been filmed with that young boy like that if he had a sex angle going on there. He is a sad issolated individual, who was once a great talent but he's not the Bogey Man.
Mr. Toothbrush
toothbrush
hot dog
hot dog

Postby Guest on Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:14 am

missed it last night; just seen it on ITV2. Don't think his sperm got anywhere near the creation of those poor children. He is a very deluded individual. He needs help....lots of it. Anyone without his money and celebrity would have had those children taken from them...that is no way to bring up children. But, I think he genuinely craves love and wants to give love to all the children that he comes in contact with. He shouldn't have children in bed with him but I thought he was just trying to get across something that most of us feel...but wouldn't choose to demonstrate in that way...that there does need to be more love in the world. Found the documentary quite distateful in content, but ultimately very sad

Return to Message Board