Love Here

Love Here

Postby Nicene Creeder on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Driving in the midwest (Indiana and Ohio) yesterday finally listening to the album (on holiday the past two weeks during release period). Just beautiful.

On another note, I'm on a small puddle jumper with the Flaming Lips heading to O'hare. Heading home after 10 days. Listening to the album I can't believe it's been 6 years since Shadows. That's too long. My boarding pass has me leaving FWA at 10:02 am and arriving ORD 10:05 am. A fear of fying?
LAter

NC
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette

Re: Love Here

Postby WarmJets on Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:38 pm

Nicene Creeder wrote:Driving in the midwest (Indiana and Ohio) yesterday finally listening to the album (on holiday the past two weeks during release period). Just beautiful.

On another note, I'm on a small puddle jumper with the Flaming Lips heading to O'hare. Heading home after 10 days. Listening to the album I can't believe it's been 6 years since Shadows. That's too long. My boarding pass has me leaving FWA at 10:02 am and arriving ORD 10:05 am. A fear of fying?

Esoteric and wonderful. Glad you finally got the chance. 'Lovely' (pun unintentional) is a great word for it. There's some strange magic in the record.

Cody
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind...
WarmJets
hot dog
hot dog

Return to Message Board