Page 2 of 2

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:22 am
by Devotchik
ImageImage

Image


:D

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am
by El Macca
Thanks for posting Dani... such a great picture with lots of boarders and Brendan getting his book in the pub.

You could get a few faces and names for the Missing Boarders thread from that pic. Where are they now ? ( probably on the Facebook page lol ! )

Was a fantastic day - great camaraderie.

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:49 pm
by sandy
What a fabulous picture,ive been a fan of the board for about six years now,check it every day,and ive always wondered what you all look like !!! Ive met Macca,johnny cigars,Rosario,ruthie,delboy and big bazza. Whose who in that pic Dani and Macca does the shirt still fit hehe :lol:

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:16 pm
by Devotchik
sandy wrote:What a fabulous picture,ive been a fan of the board for about six years now,check it every day,and ive always wondered what you all look like !!! Ive met Macca,johnny cigars,Rosario,ruthie,delboy and big bazza. Whose who in that pic Dani and Macca does the shirt still fit hehe :lol:



Aye.. and you left me out of your list of 'who you mets' an all Sandy.. :lol:

I've never been a fan of grassing up people, those still on the board can out themselves if they wish..

El Macca wrote:Thanks for posting Dani... such a great picture with lots of boarders and Brendan getting his book in the pub.

You could get a few faces and names for the Missing Boarders thread from that pic. Where are they now ? ( probably on the Facebook page lol ! )

Was a fantastic day - great camaraderie.


Not everyone wanted to be in that photo so quite a few were standing on the sidelines.. great turn out for it. And of course your very memorable tshirt! 8)

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:09 pm
by Ruthiepoos
sandy wrote:What a fabulous picture,ive been a fan of the board for about six years now,check it every day,and ive always wondered what you all look like !!! Ive met Macca,johnny cigars,Rosario,ruthie,delboy and big bazza. Whose who in that pic Dani and Macca does the shirt still fit hehe :lol:


Although I met you alot earlier than the board Sandy, 50 million years ago in another life! :lol: I think the internet had just barely been invented then!

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:10 pm
by Ruthiepoos
Devotchik wrote:I've never been a fan of grassing up people, those still on the board can out themselves if they wish..


I don't know why but that really made me chuckle! :D

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:14 pm
by Devotchik
Ruthiepoos wrote:
Devotchik wrote:I've never been a fan of grassing up people, those still on the board can out themselves if they wish..


I don't know why but that really made me chuckle! :D


Laugh away.. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had over the years.. I'll bump in to some of them at upcoming gigs and I really don't want a scene.. :?

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:21 pm
by sandy
Sorry Dani , im fifty and forgetful . :wink:

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:28 pm
by Ruthiepoos
Devotchik wrote:
Ruthiepoos wrote:
Devotchik wrote:I've never been a fan of grassing up people, those still on the board can out themselves if they wish..


I don't know why but that really made me chuckle! :D


Laugh away.. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had over the years.. I'll bump in to some of them at upcoming gigs and I really don't want a scene.. :?


Ah no, now you put it like that..........

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:06 pm
by Devotchik
sandy wrote:Sorry Dani , im fifty and forgetful . :wink:


No worries, I'm 43 and a wind up.. :wink:

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:15 pm
by Devotchik
Ruthiepoos wrote:
Devotchik wrote:
Ruthiepoos wrote:
I don't know why but that really made me chuckle! :D


Laugh away.. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had over the years.. I'll bump in to some of them at upcoming gigs and I really don't want a scene.. :?


Ah no, now you put it like that..........


Only kidding! :wink:

Re: Ten Years ago today....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:05 am
by Ruthiepoos
Devotchik wrote:
Ruthiepoos wrote:
Devotchik wrote:
Laugh away.. You wouldn't believe the trouble I've had over the years.. I'll bump in to some of them at upcoming gigs and I really don't want a scene.. :?


Ah no, now you put it like that..........


Only kidding! :wink:


If anyone starts any shit, I got your back D! :wink: