Live TFC recordings?

Live TFC recordings?

Postby chescopawxman on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Hello all,

Late getting to the dance.....really have only been into the band since last year.....but I have made up for lost time. Have all the records and some live recordings.
Would love to find some other soundboard or IEM/ALD shows. I have easy to find shows such as Paris in 1993, London in 1992 (Town and Country) and (Astoria) 1996; Amsterdam 1995 and most of the show from Accelerator Sweden 2005.

I have heard there are high quality shows from London 2000 and Glasgow 1995 and 2000??
Anyone have any other shows available and good sources to find these shows?
Any help will be most appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Paul
chescopawxman
chipolata
chipolata

Re: Live TFC recordings?

Postby Mokoia on Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:17 pm

I recorded two of the three London 2000 shows an uploaded them to the Dimeadozen torrent site. They're still up there if you have membership of the site.

If I have time this weekend I'll try to upload elsewhere and forward the link. Both recordings are great, two excellent shows.

--K
Mokoia
chipolata
chipolata

Postby Devotchik on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:39 am

I'm just wondering if there are many gig bootlegs of the lads up on Youtube or similar.. was thinking of uploading a few of the older ones I have but I'm not sure if that would be okay or not.. :?
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst

Postby chescopawxman on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Thanks so much! I am a member over there but I don't see those - I do see an AUD recording from 2 shows in April of 2001 - is that the shows you mention? They are great but I heard there was a soundboard recording from 2000 - thanks again for your help!

Mokoia wrote:I recorded two of the three London 2000 shows an uploaded them to the Dimeadozen torrent site. They're still up there if you have membership of the site.

If I have time this weekend I'll try to upload elsewhere and forward the link. Both recordings are great, two excellent shows.

--K
chescopawxman
chipolata
chipolata

Return to Message Board