Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th May, Glasgow

Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th May, Glasgow

Postby Gene_Clark on Fri May 15, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm there..... anything good to see Fri to Sun nights?

Will be at a terrible Juniors game somewhere on Saturday afternoon - always on the look out for pints as well.....

Anyone about?
El Jodido Payaso de Mierda: pathetic moaning old bastard whose interests include Newcastle Benfield FC, UK Alternative rock band Teenage Fanclub, Literature, Ultra Left Wing Politics, Real Ale & scoring goals for Wallsend Boys' Club Over 40s.
Gene_Clark
pepperoni
pepperoni

Re: Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th May, Glasgow

Postby famousfive on Fri May 15, 2015 2:10 pm

Belle and Sebastian at the hydro on 22nd. James grant at village inn east kilbride alos on the 22nd.
famousfive
chipolata
chipolata

Postby terjely on Tue May 19, 2015 9:32 pm

I'm in town too, GC. Seeing Ride on Friday, but no plans for Saturday. I think I would have seen The Sadies if I wasn't going to see Ride. They're even TFC-related with Mike Belitsky of The New Mendicants on drums ;-)
Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Gene_Clark on Tue May 19, 2015 11:26 pm

terjely wrote:I'm in town too, GC. Seeing Ride on Friday, but no plans for Saturday. I think I would have seen The Sadies if I wasn't going to see Ride. They're even TFC-related with Mike Belitsky of The New Mendicants on drums ;-)

it looks like i may be going to see Ride as well; i'll send you a message on FB
El Jodido Payaso de Mierda: pathetic moaning old bastard whose interests include Newcastle Benfield FC, UK Alternative rock band Teenage Fanclub, Literature, Ultra Left Wing Politics, Real Ale & scoring goals for Wallsend Boys' Club Over 40s.
Gene_Clark
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby dream sequence on Wed May 20, 2015 10:28 am

with both Belle and Sebastian and Ride being in town on Friday night THE KES KLUB is being resurrected at Broadcast from 11pm-3am playing C86/shoegaze/post-punk etc etc expect to hear ACR/B&S/Chills/Dinosaur Jr/Bunnymen/Fire Engines/Go Betweens/Husker Du/Iggy/Joy Div/KoD/L Seeds/Magazine/New Order/OJ/Paris Angels/Quando Quango/Ride/Soup Dragons/TFC/Undertones/Veruca Salt/Weather Prophets/ X Ray Spex/Young Marble Giants/Zodiac Mindwarp etc etc ADMISSION FREE

Hopefully see some of you there.......

Top of the table junior fare with Talbot v Hurlford which should see Talbot win the title...
People like you.....find it easy
dream sequence
chipolata
chipolata

Postby Gene_Clark on Thu May 21, 2015 11:12 pm

dream sequence wrote:with both Belle and Sebastian and Ride being in town on Friday night THE KES KLUB is being resurrected at Broadcast from 11pm-3am playing C86/shoegaze/post-punk etc etc expect to hear ACR/B&S/Chills/Dinosaur Jr/Bunnymen/Fire Engines/Go Betweens/Husker Du/Iggy/Joy Div/KoD/L Seeds/Magazine/New Order/OJ/Paris Angels/Quando Quango/Ride/Soup Dragons/TFC/Undertones/Veruca Salt/Weather Prophets/ X Ray Spex/Young Marble Giants/Zodiac Mindwarp etc etc ADMISSION FREE

Hopefully see some of you there.......

Top of the table junior fare with Talbot v Hurlford which should see Talbot win the title...

sounds canny..... meeting Terje after Ride gig in Mono if anyone is about

Irvine Meadow XI v Arthurlie for me or Saturday I think, or Shettleston v Yoker
Gene_Clark
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby squiffy on Fri May 22, 2015 4:40 pm

all sounds rather grand and makes me reminisce. terje, am i right in thinking you'll be in hebden bridge?
squiffy
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby terjely on Sat May 23, 2015 10:26 am

squiffy wrote:all sounds rather grand and makes me reminisce. terje, am i right in thinking you'll be in hebden bridge?

I will see you there, squiffy!

I can't rate Glasgow highly enough. Having a great time!
Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni

Return to Message Board