General Election 2015

General Election 2015

Postby Bumpy Dog on Wed May 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Good luck tomorrow Brothers and Sisters.
Bumpy Dog
currywurst
currywurst

Re: General Election 2015

Postby Devotchik on Fri May 08, 2015 9:12 am

I haven't gone to sleep yet..

I'm glad for Scotland, amazing feeling watching yellow popping up over Scotland, but no-one likes the Tories.. Good night for London too, mostly Labour constituencies..
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Gene_Clark on Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 pm

selfish, stupid english bastards
El Jodido Payaso de Mierda: pathetic moaning old bastard whose interests include Newcastle Benfield FC, UK Alternative rock band Teenage Fanclub, Literature, Ultra Left Wing Politics, Real Ale & scoring goals for Wallsend Boys' Club Over 40s.
Gene_Clark
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Nicene Creeder on Fri May 08, 2015 2:25 pm

Labor needs to have a real message and not be managed at the top by imposters. To run a country effectively you cannot alienate any portion of it, especially those who hold the purse strings. Why have a plank which talks in generalities about raising taxes on the top 1%? It's an invitation to many to not vote for you. You don't talk about it, when you get into office, you just do it. Miliband was a pretender.
LAter

NC
Nicene Creeder
andouillette
andouillette

Postby Devotchik on Fri May 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Nicene Creeder wrote:Labor needs to have a real message and not be managed at the top by imposters. To run a country effectively you cannot alienate any portion of it, especially those who hold the purse strings. Why have a plank which talks in generalities about raising taxes on the top 1%? It's an invitation to many to not vote for you. You don't talk about it, when you get into office, you just do it. Miliband was a pretender.

Very perceptive. I'm waiting on the new guy they choose next for the leadership. Then I might reconsider rejoining the party. Labour really needs to change fundamentally and bring itself back from the cliffs of New Labour and the phantom form of Tony Blair. Might take all of five years (one term) who can tell..
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Rosario FC on Fri May 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Alan Johnson is the only person that should be leading the Labour Party right now.
absolute belters they cunts
Rosario FC
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Devotchik on Sat May 09, 2015 1:06 am

I like Alan Johnson. Feel that it would have to be someone who can undo the loss of trust the Labour party have incurred since Tony Blairs Centrist politics turned into a sharp veer off to the Right and Ed the talking hoss separating off from the trade union foundation of the Labour party. We didn't have a viable Left party to vote for.unlike you guys who voted SNP but even so it's because you guys had lost faith in Scottish Labour.. I would have to do some digging in to backgrounds but early day choice would probably be Andy Burnham.
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Bumpy Dog on Sun May 10, 2015 5:16 pm

Devotchik wrote:We didn't have a viable Left party to vote for.unlike you guys who voted SNP but even so it's because you guys had lost faith in Scottish Labour...

There is no Scottish Labour, Dan. There is a UK National Labour Party, however, & that's what we lost faith with. Johann Lamont said the Scottish Labour is a branch office of the Labour Party and she was right.
Bumpy Dog
currywurst
currywurst

Return to Message Board