Is there a MB registration problem?

Is there a MB registration problem?

Postby Bad Seed on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:16 pm

Or is it about exclusivity?

The last registrant on the list was November 2012.
LAter

Bad Seed
andouillette
andouillette

Re: Is there a MB registration problem?

Postby Ruthiepoos on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:45 pm

I've heard people getting locked out, then not being able to contact anyone to get it unlocked. But some have successfully gained access again while others have apparently created new accounts. So maybe that info isn't correct?
I LOVE my TFC umbrella! :-)
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Bad Seed on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 am

I don't know what's up. It just looks strange. Just pointing it out. Figure when the new album comes out, new folks may want to pay their respects. Possibly the table of registrants maxed out. I see that often.

Ruthiepoos wrote:I've heard people getting locked out, then not being able to contact anyone to get it unlocked. But some have successfully gained access again while others have apparently created new accounts. So maybe that info isn't correct?
LAter

Bad Seed
andouillette
andouillette

Postby Ruthiepoos on Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Quite right! We need it fixed for the new album!

The facebook page is great, but it's not the same for chit chatting and shooting the shit about non TFC related stuff.
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Devotchik on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:33 pm

I think that you need the board moderators approval to register, then you can post etc.. hence why Norm has taken the time to individually "welcome email" a few new folk in the past that I know about..

Its not exclusivety.. board is run by band hence band have other projects beside TFC and other stuff to keep them distracted. I'm sure if someone really wanted to register here they would be able to. But in this crazy old world of social networking Norm can be found on Twitter / Instagram and Gerry on Facebook if people really wanted to get the low down (and thats not including the TFC official facebook page, TFC twitter, TFC board facebook page..). This crazy old place has just become one of a vast amount of ways to contact the band and get info.. not that its obsolete though, still a few of us posting here on occasion.. :)
Devotchik
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Ruthiepoos on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 pm

Great Sir Roland Mince is still looking at things, and the board doesn't appear to be maxed out.

Blueflower's been having trouble, I wonder if she's back on yet?

Glad people still post here. :-)
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Return to Message Board