eBay Thread

Re: eBay Thread

Postby ricv64 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:28 pm

not a guitar but cool ....although the info in the listing by my memory is incorrect .....78 was when they were made

http://item.ebay.com/310239342466
Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway

Re: eBay Thread

Postby tapes on Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I started collecting vintage star wars figures on e-bay last year and it became very addictive. I'm currently after a Jawa.

Image
tapes
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: eBay Thread

Postby terjely on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:56 pm

Teenage Fanclub collection:
http://folk.uio.no/terjelyn/
User avatar
terjely
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2999
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2003 7:49 am
Location: Oslo, Norway
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby lasermonkey on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:17 pm

User avatar
lasermonkey
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:50 am
Location: Rural Bedfordshire.
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby ricv64 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby Bumpy Dog on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:31 pm

lasermonkey wrote:Anyone got six and a half thousand quid to spare?
My dream guitar, that is.



Great photos.
Image
User avatar
Bumpy Dog
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 5286
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:07 am
Location: The South West
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby lasermonkey on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm

ricv64 wrote:how about this ?


http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-es-330-335-C ... 1c1527c932


Not arf!!
User avatar
lasermonkey
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1749
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:50 am
Location: Rural Bedfordshire.
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby Rosario FC on Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Another 335, '67 Stereo being sold by Eli Paperboy Reed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT
absolute belters they cunts
User avatar
Rosario FC
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3260
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Calton Creek
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby ricv64 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby Rosario FC on Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Sorry......its another guitar, but a really unusual one.
I've never seen or heard of one of these before, its a 12 string Vox Teardrop, with built in effects such as treble booster, distortion and Wah.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vox-Starstream-XI ... Guitars_CV

Image
absolute belters they cunts
User avatar
Rosario FC
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3260
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Calton Creek
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby ricv64 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:52 pm

here's a nice 12 string

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1968-Gibson ... 3a596984b1



kalamazoo rules !
Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby jimtonedef on Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Rosario FC wrote:Sorry......its another guitar, but a really unusual one.
I've never seen or heard of one of these before, its a 12 string Vox Teardrop, with built in effects such as treble booster, distortion and Wah.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vox-Starstream-XI ... Guitars_CV

Image



My mate loaned his to me for a month last year. They are amazing. The distortion is brutal and the palm wah is a lot of fun.

I believe Sonic Boom used one in Spacemen 3.
User avatar
jimtonedef
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:16 am
Location: I'm in your porch
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby Rosario FC on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:21 pm

jimtonedef wrote:
Rosario FC wrote:Sorry......its another guitar, but a really unusual one.
I've never seen or heard of one of these before, its a 12 string Vox Teardrop, with built in effects such as treble booster, distortion and Wah.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vox-Starstream-XI ... Guitars_CV



My mate loaned his to me for a month last year. They are amazing. The distortion is brutal and the palm wah is a lot of fun.


Is that what the bottle opener looking gizmo in front of the bridge is?
absolute belters they cunts
User avatar
Rosario FC
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3260
Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 1:53 am
Location: Calton Creek
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby ricv64 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:37 am

i'm tempted to bite the bullit on this


http://cgi.ebay.com/ROWLAND-S-HOWARD-LY ... 2a09f27a91
Image

'what matchbook art school did you flunk out of, you ham-fisted, near-sighted, house painter?'-- C. Montgomery Burns
User avatar
ricv64
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:04 pm
Location: Lost and asleep on the maZn great highway
Top

Re: eBay Thread

Postby jimtonedef on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Rosario FC wrote:
jimtonedef wrote:
Rosario FC wrote:Sorry......its another guitar, but a really unusual one.
I've never seen or heard of one of these before, its a 12 string Vox Teardrop, with built in effects such as treble booster, distortion and Wah.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vox-Starstream-XI ... Guitars_CV



My mate loaned his to me for a month last year. They are amazing. The distortion is brutal and the palm wah is a lot of fun.


Is that what the bottle opener looking gizmo in front of the bridge is?


yep
User avatar
jimtonedef
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:16 am
Location: I'm in your porch
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests