"What's this?"
"What's what?"
"No. Who's who. But you were close"
pinball
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles

Re: Square Eyes ...

Postby matzerath on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 pm

guest wrote:miranda is good if a bit silly. she's a genuinely funny woman. you can see it on bbc i player i think.

yeah, my pardner watches that, and I find myself in the room sometimes,trying not to laugh, and failing. a bit like when Bobby Davro was on Celebrity Come Dine With Me.
it's a long walk home / but I've found my beat
matzerath
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Bumpy Dog on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:41 am

Square Eyes and other disabilites - I watched Cast Offs last night. I enjoyed it.
Bumpy Dog
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Ruthiepoos on Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:46 am

pinball wrote:Andrew Marr on now!

Great stuff.

Tis indeed. Though I'm not sure about his swimsuit!
I LOVE my TFC umbrella! :-)
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Ruthiepoos on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:29 am

Anyone see Ice T and his missus Coco on Celebrity Mr and Mrs tonight! It was such surreal telly! Still not as surreal as Steven Seagal - Lawman that I saw this week. It was the best crap telly I've seen since I first saw Dog the Bounty Hunter. It was amazing telly! Mind you, once you've seen Steven Seagal arrest someone, or do a martial arts demo for his cop colleagues, that's about it really. I'm sure it's repetitive.
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby pinball on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Ruthiepoos wrote:Anyone see Ice T and his missus Coco on Celebrity Mr and Mrs tonight! It was such surreal telly! Still not as surreal as Steven Seagal - Lawman that I saw this week. It was the best crap telly I've seen since I first saw Dog the Bounty Hunter. It was amazing telly! Mind you, once you've seen Steven Seagal arrest someone, or do a martial arts demo for his cop colleagues, that's about it really. I'm sure it's repetitive.

Truly fucking bizarre. Still, I got the right year for O.G. coming out but, if I'm honest, I'd have had her tits way bigger than a double D cup. (You need to have seen it). I thought Parliament was a good guess, to be fair.
"What's this?"
"What's what?"
pinball

Postby Ruthiepoos on Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:21 pm

pinball wrote:
Ruthiepoos wrote:Anyone see Ice T and his missus Coco on Celebrity Mr and Mrs tonight! It was such surreal telly! Still not as surreal as Steven Seagal - Lawman that I saw this week. It was the best crap telly I've seen since I first saw Dog the Bounty Hunter. It was amazing telly! Mind you, once you've seen Steven Seagal arrest someone, or do a martial arts demo for his cop colleagues, that's about it really. I'm sure it's repetitive.

Truly fucking bizarre. Still, I got the right year for O.G. coming out but, if I'm honest, I'd have had her tits way bigger than a double D cup. (You need to have seen it). I thought Parliament was a good guess, to be fair.

Yes I felt sorry for her, Parliament was good guess, and the guess at the year O.G. came out wasn't bad considering they said she didn't know who he was when they first met. BF said she's probably tiny in real life, so a DD cup size, but I reckoned at least an F!
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Ruthiepoos on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 am

So Celeb skating. Lots of mean comments from my friends in facebook, like wanting to see Heather skate for the wrong reasons, or 'I didn't think prop week was till later in the series', mean, but funny. In actual fact she didn't do bad at all, and after seeing how hard she was practising I felt a bit guilty for wanting to see her fall on her arse and was rather pleased for her when she did OK.
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby squiffy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:07 pm

anybody watched that 'take me out'? with that paddy mcguiness and 30 girls and 1 bloke?

it's blind date without the 'blind' bit. it's compulsively terrible telly. the idea is a bloke comes on and the girls switch their lights off if they think he's a twat. he then reveals a bit more about himself and a few more girls switch their lights off. it ends up with about 2 girls, if the bloke's lucky, usually the least attractive and balanced of the 30, who get a chance of a date with the bloke. is it me or are the women incredibly picky? while the blokes tend to be cocks. you feel slightly tawdry after watching this shitfest, but somehow it's always on in our ever so classy home.

switch it round and have 30 blokes and one girl and nobody would switch off their lights.
squiffy
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Ruthiepoos on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 pm

I've never watched it before but I had it on tonight as I was popping in and out. The last girl seemed nice who got the date with the rich guy seemed nice.

Randomly terrible telly entertainment, and yes comparable to Blind Date, which was also contrived bumf which everyone watched.

So as this is the first time I've watched, I assumed they also did it the other way round, don't they?
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby squiffy on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Ruthiepoos wrote:I've never watched it before but I had it on tonight as I was popping in and out. The last girl seemed nice who got the date with the rich guy seemed nice.

Randomly terrible telly entertainment, and yes comparable to Blind Date, which was also contrived bumf which everyone watched.

So as this is the first time I've watched, I assumed they also did it the other way round, don't they?

nope - there's no opportunity for blokes to be quite so critical of women. blokes wouldn't be quite so harsh.

even that charming, good looking chap worth £10m had fake tans from blackburn turning their nose up at him :shock:
squiffy
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Ruthiepoos on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Aah, he seemed nice! No pleasing some people.
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby pinball on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:13 am

Denis Wilson doc on BBC4 next friday if anyone's interested.

BTW: for al you Eastenders fans/haters out there: http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/ ... =359264996
"What's this?"
"What's what?"
pinball

Postby Ruthiepoos on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:05 am

OMG anyone catch the new series of True Blood? I love that show! But I forgot it's so wude! :shock:
Ruthiepoos
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Big Bazza on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Ruthiepoos wrote:OMG anyone catch the new series of True Blood? I love that show! But I forgot it's so wude! :shock:

True Blood is brilliant. Looking forward to series3. S2 was even better than the first.
“Do as I say, not as I do” – The Hypocritic Oath © N Blake 2009
Big Bazza
mortadella
mortadella

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board