Page 1 of 3

Well Done Rangers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:29 pm
by made_man
Good result. Battled well and deserved a draw.

They even shook hands at the end :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:42 pm
by el sid
great result :o well done!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:51 pm
by earthquakebaby
el sid wrote:great result :o well done!


admit it, you are unhappy about that result :x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:47 am
by el sid
earthquakebaby wrote:
el sid wrote:great result :o well done!


admit it, you are unhappy about that result :x


:lol:

didn't say I was happy about it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:50 am
by el sid
earthquakebaby wrote:
el sid wrote:great result :o well done!


admit it, you are unhappy about that result :x


:lol:

didn't say I was happy about it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:30 am
by Big Bazza
I was happy about it. :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:39 am
by Kowaldoc
Poor Poor game but a great point for the currants! :wink:

As long as Scotlands Champions do the same tonight in the Champions League then i'll be happy too!! :lol: :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:40 am
by Senor Bulto
Big Bazza wrote:I was happy about it. :D


Me too :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:10 pm
by Bumpy Dog
Sideways Hank O'Malley wrote:Poor Poor game but a great point for the currants! :wink:

As long as Scotlands Champions do the same tonight in the Champions League then i'll be happy too!! :lol: :wink:


At this level K-man, football is like a game of chess. I can understand that from your perspective it was poor as you'd have liked to see Ronaldinho tearing the Gers up for arse paper but it was a great tactical victory for Walter Smith and an example of the determined work ethic inherent in the team. The defence and midfield worked very hard to limit the effectiveness of Barca's possession and we witnessed one of the best lone-front-man perfomances from Cousin. I was 98% happy with the performance, I thought Rangers could have been a little more adventurous in the last 10 minutes, when they were actually pushing Barca back.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:11 pm
by Kowaldoc
Bumpy Dog wrote:
Sideways Hank O'Malley wrote:Poor Poor game but a great point for the currants! :wink:

As long as Scotlands Champions do the same tonight in the Champions League then i'll be happy too!! :lol: :wink:


At this level K-man, football is like a game of chess. I can understand that from your perspective it was poor as you'd have liked to see Ronaldinho tearing the Gers up for arse paper but it was a great tactical victory for Walter Smith and an example of the determined work ethic inherent in the team. The defence and midfield worked very hard to limit the effectiveness of Barca's possession and we witnessed one of the best lone-front-man perfomances from Cousin. I was 98% happy with the performance, I thought Rangers could have been a little more adventurous in the last 10 minutes, when they were actually pushing Barca back.


Ano mate i'm just being a fud! :lol: :lol: If it was us then i'd have settled for that result

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm
by Big Bazza
Bumpy Dog wrote:
a great tactical victory for Walter Smith and an example of the determined work ethic inherent in the team. The defence and midfield worked very hard to limit the effectiveness of Barca's possession and we witnessed one of the best lone-front-man perfomances from Cousin. I was 98% happy with the performance, I thought Rangers could have been a little more adventurous in the last 10 minutes, when they were actually pushing Barca back.


My thoughts exactly, Bumpy. Well put.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:38 pm
by guest
the result in lyon has allowed the gers to drop points at home and feel good about it, good tactical draw for waldo. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:49 pm
by Bumpy Dog
guest wrote:the result in lyon has allowed the gers to drop points at home and feel good about it. :wink:


Oh! the spin!......


.... but really, sharing the points with Barca is a great result, wherever it happens.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:53 pm
by made_man
Big Bazza wrote:
Bumpy Dog wrote:
a great tactical victory for Walter Smith and an example of the determined work ethic inherent in the team. The defence and midfield worked very hard to limit the effectiveness of Barca's possession and we witnessed one of the best lone-front-man perfomances from Cousin. I was 98% happy with the performance, I thought Rangers could have been a little more adventurous in the last 10 minutes, when they were actually pushing Barca back.


My thoughts exactly, Bumpy. Well put.


3 points required to qualify most likely. 3 games to go.
I think that's a great achievement in this group.

Genuinely pleased that this thread has remained about football :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:59 pm
by Kowaldoc
Aye Alright alright Stop going on about it!!! :lol: :lol: