photograph of the day

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 6:50 pm

Mr_Mustard wrote:
Tat wrote:Image

London on Saturday as I was crossing Tower Bridge :)


Is there sun in London? :D


There was that day, but it was behind me :D

Now its just grey and cold.. :(

Image
Devotchik
 

Postby guest on Tue May 02, 2006 6:53 pm

Image
This post has been censored, I only like free speech when it's something me and my friends agree with.
User avatar
guest
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage
 
Posts: 25986
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 8:21 pm

Postby Cheezy Listening on Tue May 02, 2006 6:53 pm

Nice picture Tat! :D
User avatar
Cheezy Listening
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: A position or point in physical space
Top

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 6:59 pm

Cheezy Listening wrote:Nice picture Tat! :D


:)
Devotchik
 
Top

Postby ask staff for details on Tue May 02, 2006 7:12 pm

Tat wrote:(taken with my mobile camera)


A mobile camera eh? thats handy.
User avatar
ask staff for details
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:29 pm
Top

Postby Cheezy Listening on Tue May 02, 2006 7:14 pm

Come to think of it, photographs were better in the good old days. Colours are just rude.
User avatar
Cheezy Listening
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: A position or point in physical space
Top

Postby ask staff for details on Tue May 02, 2006 7:15 pm

Cheezy Listening wrote:Come to think of it, photographs were better in the good old days. Colours are just rude.


pictures these days arent as friendly......JOKING :wink:
User avatar
ask staff for details
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:29 pm
Top

Postby Cheezy Listening on Tue May 02, 2006 7:16 pm

:lol:
User avatar
Cheezy Listening
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: A position or point in physical space
Top

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 7:18 pm

ask staff for details wrote:
Tat wrote:(taken with my mobile camera)


A mobile camera eh? thats handy.


:lol: :lol: :oops:

Meant mobile phone camera.. :)

Image
Devotchik
 
Top

Postby clubFan on Tue May 02, 2006 7:55 pm

And to think that I saw this on Mulberry Street.

Yo Tat, what's up with your posse taggin' buildings in New Jack City?

Image
User avatar
clubFan
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:54 pm
Location: NYC
Top

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 8:01 pm

clubFan wrote:And to think that I saw this on Mulberry Street.

Yo Tat, what's up with your posse taggin' buildings in New Jack City?

Image


Damn.. :shock:
Devotchik
 
Top

Postby clubFan on Tue May 02, 2006 8:04 pm

Tat wrote:Damn.. :shock:



Spotted it over the weekend while walking to Little Italy. Boarder Lorelei was along if you want confirmation. :)
User avatar
clubFan
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:54 pm
Location: NYC
Top

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 8:17 pm

clubFan wrote:
Tat wrote:Damn.. :shock:



Spotted it over the weekend while walking to Little Italy. Boarder Lorelei was along if you want confirmation. :)


Not disputing you Fan, just shocked I guess.. :lol:
Devotchik
 
Top

Postby clubFan on Tue May 02, 2006 10:09 pm

Tat wrote:
clubFan wrote:
Tat wrote:Damn.. :shock:



Spotted it over the weekend while walking to Little Italy. Boarder Lorelei was along if you want confirmation. :)


Not disputing you Fan, just shocked I guess.. :lol:



:lol:
User avatar
clubFan
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6370
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 5:54 pm
Location: NYC
Top

Postby darth-tater on Sun May 14, 2006 2:33 pm

Image
"Brown bread is awful stuff - I will simply not have brown bread anywhere near my plate or palate" - Astronomer Patrick Moore explains the secret of his longevity.
User avatar
darth-tater
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:42 am
Location: on the shop floor
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron