photograph of the day

Postby tomfoolery's dad on Mon May 01, 2006 1:09 pm

ask staff for details wrote:Image


First time I've seen a rainbow start in a potato patch.
The best way to waste time is to fill it. If you can read this, congratulations on your Légion d'Honneur.Image
User avatar
tomfoolery's dad
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage
 
Posts: 19459
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:23 pm
Location: banana island

Postby albinomeatpod on Mon May 01, 2006 6:55 pm

Image
albinomeatpod
hot dog
hot dog
 
Posts: 712
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 2:51 pm
Location: Glasgow

Postby geomck on Tue May 02, 2006 11:26 am

Not really a photo, but I thought it was quite impressive -
Image
Peek-a-boo!
User avatar
geomck
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3559
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:57 pm
Location: The Deep South. Of Glasgow.
Top

Postby unterwassern on Tue May 02, 2006 11:32 am

I think its scary.....
"These men are experts"
Image
User avatar
unterwassern
kielbasa
kielbasa
 
Posts: 11587
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:21 am
Location: far away from the banana tree
Top

Postby johnnycigars on Tue May 02, 2006 3:39 pm

my mates in Mcleod Ganj just now and sent me this on his way there

Image
Last edited by johnnycigars on Tue May 02, 2006 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
johnnycigars
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am
Location: 2000 Light years from home
Top

Postby darth-tater on Tue May 02, 2006 3:41 pm

Image

there you go!
"Brown bread is awful stuff - I will simply not have brown bread anywhere near my plate or palate" - Astronomer Patrick Moore explains the secret of his longevity.
User avatar
darth-tater
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:42 am
Location: on the shop floor
Top

Postby johnnycigars on Tue May 02, 2006 3:42 pm

thats freaky as fuck. i never seen your photo before i posted mine weird or what :shock: :shock:
User avatar
johnnycigars
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am
Location: 2000 Light years from home
Top

Postby darth-tater on Tue May 02, 2006 3:45 pm

johnnycigars wrote:thats freaky as fuck. i never seen your photo before i posted mine weird or what :shock: :shock:


i only put it up cos yours didnae work the first time!

would've been 8) if it had happened tho
"Brown bread is awful stuff - I will simply not have brown bread anywhere near my plate or palate" - Astronomer Patrick Moore explains the secret of his longevity.
User avatar
darth-tater
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 3019
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:42 am
Location: on the shop floor
Top

Postby johnnycigars on Tue May 02, 2006 3:53 pm

darth-tater wrote:
johnnycigars wrote:thats freaky as fuck. i never seen your photo before i posted mine weird or what :shock: :shock:


i only put it up cos yours didnae work the first time!

would've been 8) if it had happened tho


thats my mate that took the photo cool eh :)
User avatar
johnnycigars
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am
Location: 2000 Light years from home
Top

Postby Kowalski on Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 pm

johnnycigars wrote:
darth-tater wrote:
johnnycigars wrote:thats freaky as fuck. i never seen your photo before i posted mine weird or what :shock: :shock:


i only put it up cos yours didnae work the first time!

would've been 8) if it had happened tho


thats my mate that took the photo cool eh :)


Did the boy Dave take that?
User avatar
Kowalski
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
 
Posts: 9989
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:12 pm
Top

Postby Cheezy Listening on Tue May 02, 2006 3:54 pm

Image
User avatar
Cheezy Listening
chorizo
chorizo
 
Posts: 2420
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: A position or point in physical space
Top

Postby johnnycigars on Tue May 02, 2006 3:58 pm

Kowalski wrote:
johnnycigars wrote:
darth-tater wrote:
johnnycigars wrote:thats freaky as fuck. i never seen your photo before i posted mine weird or what :shock: :shock:


i only put it up cos yours didnae work the first time!

would've been 8) if it had happened tho


thats my mate that took the photo cool eh :)


Did the boy Dave take that?


Dave ha ha. Yep. i hope hes okay not heard from him in a while. Last I heard he was heading for Nepal to take part in their revolution :shock:
User avatar
johnnycigars
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:58 am
Location: 2000 Light years from home
Top

Postby Kowalski on Tue May 02, 2006 4:07 pm

The lad's a star!
User avatar
Kowalski
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
"tom is a sex god" - Beyonce Knowles
 
Posts: 9989
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:12 pm
Top

Postby Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 6:40 pm

Image

London on Saturday as I was crossing Tower Bridge :)

(taken with my mobile camera)
Last edited by Devotchik on Tue May 02, 2006 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devotchik
 
Top

Postby Mr_Mustard on Tue May 02, 2006 6:43 pm

Tat wrote:Image

London on Saturday as I was crossing Tower Bridge :)


Is there sun in London? :D
I love mr mustard (kinky wizard)....Mr Mustard is a legend (Kowaldoc)
User avatar
Mr_Mustard
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: This is not here
Top

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron