She's not Jenny from the block.. or is she?

Is JLO :

Poll ended at Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:50 pm

Jenny full of crock?
75%
Jenny smoking rock?
25%

Total votes : 4

She's not Jenny from the block.. or is she?

Postby Devotchik on Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:50 pm

http://www.peoplenews.com/Forward.do?forward=newsx&id=1005320&rangeFrom=1&rangeTo=6

A shocking television documentary is to reveal that J. Lo, contrary to her claims for street cred, is not really Jenny From The Block after all. Behind The Behind is an investigation into the singer's childhood, and has uncovered her upbringing was far from the 'street' existence she claimed she had in New York's tough Bronx area. Jennifer Lopez in fact comes from a posh suburb and had a private education. 'She's another Hollywood star who's forgotten where she comes from,' says family friend Henry Palayo. 'She's very artificial - more artificial than a plastic nose.' You can compare her to a false snout but it doesn't mean Jen didn't work hard to get where she is today. The documentary discloses that the Lo's naked ambition emerged age 17, when she dated dance teacher Des Caulderone. 33-year-old Des then gave her the 'free' dance lessons which catapulted her onto the path to superstardom. A bitter Des tells the programme-makers how he simply could not match her mettle. 'When you're emotional you expect people to connect with you on that level,' spits Des, 'but she was like, "What's your problem, dude?"'

Devotchik

Postby siobhan's dad on Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:28 pm

Probably in the minority here, but I reckon Jennifer Lopez is a minger. Mind you, she probably doesnae fancy me either.
If this were the Seine, we'd be very suave;
But it's just the rain, washing down the boulevard.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Postby Narodnaia Volia on Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:34 pm

not alone there tho... hubby and i think she is a minger as well.

she has a horrible accent... and dresses badly. he he
Maui Image
Narodnaia Volia
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Georgia on Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:42 pm

Is that what's she's saying in that song? "I'm just Jenny from the block..."? I always thought she was saying Bronx. Who knew?

Well, I think she's quite pretty, anyway. Gawd, what hit her in the eyes in this pic, though? Looks like the splatter of a million flies on a windshield.
Georgia
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Narodnaia Volia on Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:49 pm

Well, I think she's quite pretty, anyway. Gawd, what hit her in the eyes in this pic, though? Looks like the splatter of a million flies on a windshield.

LOL...
I guess i'm used to latin woman... so she just look like an ordinary one to me...but i find her too arrogant to be pretty, if you know what i mean. For god sake, she has an arse insurance...:|
Maui Image
Narodnaia Volia
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby Bad Seed on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:44 pm

I think JLo's just an average looking chick. If I saw her on a bus or on a plane or in the mall, I wouldn't think she's some goddess worthy of me dropping a wad of cash on. Her talent may be perfect for a Jerry Springer episode but not much else. Her acting is weak at best. Her singing equally lame. The entertainment media loves 'em young and stupid. Yo! And drop that pathetic Rosie Perez accent already. Fuck I hate that. Next thing you know she'll be going East LA red.
LAter

Bad Seed
andouillette
andouillette

Postby tomtom on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:52 pm

i used to see her up the mayflower on a saturday night. she was ok compared to mary cotter. gawd she was so ugly not in an awful way just a fact. my best mate lost he only son (21) and he's first night out at a reunion mary corned him ( shes now a grief counciler) and telling him all the shit he didnt want to hear. i'm sure through all he's grief it crossed he's mind how ugly she was. uglier then her brother donnie who had to shave twice a day. at least he had better skin
" SUCKIN' DIESEL, SUCKIN' DIESEL "
tomtom
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby Narodnaia Volia on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:54 pm

Her talent may be perfect for a Jerry Springer episode but not much else. Her acting is weak at best. Her singing equally lame

he he, you and pimball always have funny comments about things...

she is a dreadful actor... :cry:
Maui Image
Narodnaia Volia
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby tomtom on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:57 pm

i meant to reply to bad seed but went of on a tangent, but you said it all anyway. spot on .
" SUCKIN' DIESEL, SUCKIN' DIESEL "
tomtom
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Return to Message Board