Teenage Fanclub Class

Teenage Fanclub Class

Postby Mikey on Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:33 pm

Hey, I just thought you kids would think this was interesting. I live in Chicago and we have a place here called the Old Town School of Folk Music. They offer all kinds of musical instruction and I just signed up for a Power Pop class. This semester, the music of Teenage Fanclub is featured. Pretty cool, eh? If there are any other Chicago fans out there who play an instrument, you should sign up - there's only 4 of us in there right now.
Mikey

Re: Teenage Fanclub Class

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:09 pm

Mikey wrote:Hey, I just thought you kids would think this was interesting. I live in Chicago and we have a place here called the Old Town School of Folk Music. They offer all kinds of musical instruction and I just signed up for a Power Pop class. This semester, the music of Teenage Fanclub is featured. Pretty cool, eh? If there are any other Chicago fans out there who play an instrument, you should sign up - there's only 4 of us in there right now.

Post of the year by a mile.....I feel happy yet sad.

Re: Teenage Fanclub Class

Postby GA on Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:39 pm

Mikey wrote: there's only 4 of us in there right now.

Is one of them Brendan?
http://www.teenagefanclub.info/phpBB2/v ... hp?t=13877

Mikey, I hope you'll come back and give us a setlist. BTW, do you give a performance at the end of the semester?
GA

Postby Sonia on Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:15 pm

Hi Mikey - you should see if the teacher could get John McEntire to come in and teach some of the tracks from the new album... then of course get a recording of them to practice with and send them to us!
Sonia
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Guest on Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:23 pm

Sonia wrote:Hi Mikey - you should see if the teacher could get John McEntire to come in and teach some of the tracks from the new album... then of course get a recording of them to practice with and send them to us!

:D

Return to Message Board