Little Britain

Little Britain

Postby dogonwheels on Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:16 pm

Just met the two stars of this in WH Smith in the Trafford Centre near where I live doing a signing session. They turned up in character with Matt lucas sat in the wheelchair doing his full "Yeah I Know" routine. :lol:
Shook their hands and got the DVD of the 1st series signed. 8)
New series starts next week. :D
Your obsession gets you known throughout the school for being strange, making lifesize models of The Velvet Underground in clay.
dogonwheels
andouillette
andouillette

Postby ice cream man on Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:59 pm

I saw them supporting Alan Partridge at the RAH in April and they were shocking. I just couldn't see what was funny. They reminded me of that League of Gentlemen thing.

icm
I see tomorrow in her eyes, and where my future lies, so I don't need a crystal ball, at all because i've seen tomorrow in her eyes.
ice cream man
andouillette
andouillette

Postby bod on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:13 pm

ha bet that was funny them being in character '..are you tshuuuuure you want to thign thith nithe manths dvd?..' '...yeh..'
bod

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:22 pm

it might not have been them, they are like santas, and turn up in shopping centres, but it's not the real santa

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:27 pm

I was expecting it to premier on BBC2 the new series, but sadly not. Had a lot of advertising on BB2 for it which i reckon is just a cynical ploy to sell more freeview boxes basically. Cuz who would buy a freeview box to watch 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

Postby First Paul on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:30 pm

Anonymous wrote:I was expecting it to premier on BBC2 the new series, but sadly not. Had a lot of advertising on BB2 for it which i reckon is just a cynical ploy to sell more freeview boxes basically. Cuz who would buy a freeview box to watch 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

Point well made Guest!

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps, possible the biggest heap of turd to grace our screens.
First Paul
mortadella
mortadella

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:33 pm

2 pints of lager or as it was provisionally called 'that tax write off idea'

Postby dogonwheels on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:48 pm

ice cream man wrote:I saw them supporting Alan Partridge at the RAH in April and they were shocking. I just couldn't see what was funny. They reminded me of that League of Gentlemen thing.

icm

If you didn't like League Of Gentlemen you probably wont like Little Britain either. Personally I thought they were both great.
Luckily we have got BBC3 so I'll be able to see it before its on BBC2. Unfortunately I will miss the 1st episode as I'm off on holiday on Saturday.
Your obsession gets you known throughout the school for being strange, making lifesize models of The Velvet Underground in clay.
dogonwheels
andouillette
andouillette

Return to Message Board