WO-HOOO!

WO-HOOO!

Postby valtteri3 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:01 pm

they showed this movie called "meet the parents" on tv. i watched it and drank two bears while watching. now i'm drunk! :lol: yi-haa. in the middle of the week. heheee... i'm not too good with alcohol, getting drunk with two bottles of beer. :oops:

the movie was hilarious. de niro was playing this mean old guy and ben stiller his soon-to-be son in law. i enjoyed it.
valtteri3
currywurst
currywurst

Postby tomfoolery's dad on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:04 pm

Is bear fellation not illegal in Finland? Only jokin', I feel like a drink myself after watching the football...
The best way to waste time is to fill it. If you can read this, congratulations on your Légion d'Honneur.Image
tomfoolery's dad
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby valtteri3 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:08 pm

Is bear felation not illegal in Finland?

hehe! obviosly i meant beers :D
but it's not all wrong; the beer i drank is called karhu which in english means bear, so in a way i drank two bears.... :idea:
valtteri3
currywurst
currywurst

Postby tomfoolery's dad on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:10 pm

I drank Lapin Kulta when I was in Helsinki ten years ago. It gave me the worst hangover I've ever had!
The best way to waste time is to fill it. If you can read this, congratulations on your Légion d'Honneur.Image
tomfoolery's dad
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:13 pm

I'm not going to wear any pyjamas to bed tonight. I'm just going to wear my underwear. :twisted:

Re: WO-HOOO!

Postby Georgia on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:16 pm

valtteri3 wrote:they showed this movie called "meet the parents" on tv. i watched it and drank two bears while watching. now i'm drunk! :lol: yi-haa. in the middle of the week. heheee... i'm not too good with alcohol, getting drunk with two bottles of beer. :oops:

the movie was hilarious. de niro was playing this mean old guy and ben stiller his soon-to-be son in law. i enjoyed it.

You'd be mean too if some Focker lost your cat and tried pull the wool over your eyes with a cheap substitute.
Georgia
mortadella
mortadella

Return to Message Board