Moldova 1 Scotland 1

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:20 am

perhaps the andorans can make us luxury andoran goat hair jimmy wigs for oor tartan armies future campaigns. it'll only be the rich members of the TA who'll cough up to go abroad to witness the shower of shite that is our national disgrace..em..I mean team. :D

Postby c.u. jimmy. on Fri Oct 15, 2004 2:17 am

i blame the tartan army™© - if i was playing for scotland, i'd score o.g.'s just to piss them off.

send them to iraq!
c.u. jimmy.

Postby Danny on Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:05 pm

[quote] Rant over.

And I'm man enough to put my name to my rant [quote]

My name is Danny, I don't have any problems putting my name up. Not very good at using computers though.

Apologies for causing any offence - I said some stupid stuff in retrospect.

I'm not suggesting Guidi is a Rangers man, etc. It's just the way he goes on when interviewing those guys. Did you ever see his Barry Ferguson (who incidentally is a really nice guy and a gentleman) story when he left for Blackburn? He sounded as if he'd have licked the nuts out of his jobby.

Craig Gordon is a decent keeper - I just genuinely believe wee Marshall is better.

Once again sorry if I caused any offence, if so I apologise and hold my hands up.

PS What's the big deal with using Word????
Danny

Postby siobhan's dad on Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:30 am

I probably over-reacted so apologies from me too. However at least the "thou shalt not criticise Celtic" taboo on here got touched for once.
If this were the Seine, we'd be very suave;
But it's just the rain, washing down the boulevard.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Postby Guest on Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:49 am

siobhan's dad wrote: However at least the "thou shalt not criticise Celtic" taboo on here got touched for once.

:lol:

if you went on to an oasis board, you would naturally expect people to be over-sensitive to man city, and over critical of man united. it's just a case of the anti-celtic contingent being out-gunned, and perhaps the fact that the creation of the teenage fanclub messageboards (this one and the last one) have coincided with celtic's best form in decades, and rangers worst.

there has been plenty of celtic criticism.

Postby Guest on Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:53 pm

gordon let in three to marshals nil today. looks like SD was wrong afterall then. you cant argue with those statistics. no siree :D

Postby tactical genius on Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:42 pm

i have to say, gordon pulled off a fantastic save today, midway through the second half! not much daylight between marshall and gordon...

a simple solution to the problem would be to get gordon marshall between the styx, then both their names would be on the teamsheet and we'd all be happy. :idea:

anyway, scotland's main problems seem to be confined to defence, midfield, attack, and substitution...brazil always seem to cope just fine with dodgy keepers. 8) :idea:
tactical genius

Postby siobhan's dad on Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:32 am

Anonymous wrote:gordon let in three to marshals nil today. looks like SD was wrong afterall then. you cant argue with those statistics. no siree :D

Aye, if it wisnae for Marshall we'd have won 4-3! Drat, drat, and double drat! :evil:

:lol:
If this were the Seine, we'd be very suave;
But it's just the rain, washing down the boulevard.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Previous

Return to Message Board