We are...

Postby siobhan's dad on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:02 am

Anonymous wrote:
. Gordon hasn't looked too confident in goals for Scotland, still he's learning and let the hero of the San Siro,

well, I think marshals looked alright for scotland. the scots press and others tried too blame that goal on him. but we all know it was big elvis's fault... right? . whats their agenda? :wink: he's a better keeper than gordon. and wallace?...the best young scottish midfield player at the moment barr none.

SD you probably think webster and caldwell deserve a shirt. right? they were magnificient last night :lol: and ex hearts Colin Cameron showed his class and experience :D

if only big elvis was fit :D

I wasn't referring to Marshall's brilliant performance against Hungary, but Celtic's CL game against AC Milan.

Webster and Caldwell (both of them) were poor last night. None of the Caldwell's plays for Hearts.

Anonymous wrote:is scott mcdonald not australian?

He's qualified for Scotland. Fact.
If this were the Seine, we'd be very suave;
But it's just the rain, washing down the boulevard.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Postby David Taylor on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:21 am

siobhan's dad wrote:He's qualified for Scotland. Fact.

But he doesn't play in England, Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen. This disqualifies him for Scotland selection, same as Kris Boyd and Barry Nicholson. Do keep up.
David Taylor

Postby tomfoolery's dad on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:24 am

I don't think Kris Boyd's ready for the big team just yet. He's hardly been papping them in for the U21s recently. Then again, no-one else has.
The best way to waste time is to fill it. If you can read this, congratulations on your Légion d'Honneur.Image
tomfoolery's dad
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:35 am

tomfoolery's dad wrote:I don't think Kris Boyd's ready for the big team just yet. He's hardly been papping them in for the U21s recently. Then again, no-one else has.

True, but if he was at Aberdeen, or on the bench at Ibrox he'd be in the full squad easy. Thats the way the Scotland setup works and always has.

Derek Whyte got into Scotland squads for ages despite playing at the heart of the worst defence in the SPL. But hey, you've got to have a token Aberdeen player in there.

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 6:17 pm

i think we should replace berti with auld craig broon. let's face it, he didnae do a bad job. how many major championships did he lead us into?

once he's in charge, we can count on call-ups for alex rae, gordon marshall, mebbe even chic charnley :D

Previous

Return to Message Board