We are...

We are...

Postby Lazarus on Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:48 pm

...fuckin' shite!!!

A shadow of our former selves? Not even a shadow!

A national disgrace? Too right!

Not only is Berti an appalling manager, but the team are increasingly lacklustre too... why do we have to endure this crap? Can't we just pull out of international football until we have a team worthy of wearing the strip?

Berti's head should be on a stick... the SFA should be ashamed of themselves too!
Head full of shit... feeling just fine!
Lazarus
andouillette
andouillette

Postby i hate scotland on Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:53 pm

It should have been 4 or 5-1 :shock:
When you're tired, and there's nothing in your head
When you're tired, and feel like going to bed,
Write what you're thinking, and you'll find,
You've left a special message behind.
i hate scotland
chorizo
chorizo

Postby Lazarus on Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:58 pm

its a bloody shame it wasn't, as you say, the Moldovans deserved it...
Head full of shit... feeling just fine!
Lazarus
andouillette
andouillette

Postby i hate scotland on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:01 pm

I would have preferred a Moldovan win rather than a draw...at least that way Berti has no excuse not to throw in the towel.

At least this way he can still cling onto the 'but our next game is against Italy' excuse... :shock:
When you're tired, and there's nothing in your head
When you're tired, and feel like going to bed,
Write what you're thinking, and you'll find,
You've left a special message behind.
i hate scotland
chorizo
chorizo

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:07 pm

maldova even fielded a midget to rub it in. :D

what was all this starry eyed talk and promise about building a great new team around bartholemew ferguson :)

some celtic players might have made a difference. :D wallace, marshall, pearson.

add some hibees to the mix O’Connor and Riordan.

then we might have a second rate team as opposed to a fourth rate one

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:08 pm

ha ha. :D

stick your jimmy wigs up your arses

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:14 pm

Anonymous wrote:ha ha. :D

Agreed. If the team are shite, fuck singing and fucking about and looking like Xmas trees. Get a national firm together and we'll slash you cunts to fuck.

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:18 pm

ha ha. stick your sporran up your mums arse

Postby Guest on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:20 pm

your ma would pay to suck Sean Connery's diseased old welt

Postby boo hoo on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:22 pm

best result for years. At least we might now be rid of that fraudster vogts, that guy makes me cringe everytime I hear his stupid fuckin voice.

Not in any way meant to be racist,
come to think of it . THE GERMANS even think the guy is an embarrassment.

Get him and TB ta fook.

Burns says it's easy to take money and criticise.... at least the pundits are earning there money. Burns is just turning up, taking the money, agreeing with frauline vogts and blaming everyone. No players, not enough backing from the media, ex players speaking out against the team, THE BOYS as stoopid keeps calling the players.
Fuck off Berti....the Falkland islands are joing a five a side league and they're looking for a manager......come to think of it you probably wouldn't get that job either. Berti your career is OVER ...now FUCK OFF!!!!
boo hoo

Postby see saw on Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:25 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:ha ha. :D

Agreed. If the team are shite, fuck singing and fucking about and looking like Xmas trees. Get a national firm together and we'll slash you cunts to fuck.

You sound like an intelligent man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN MORON

Don't you know a cunt is a slash that you fuck :o
see saw

Postby mum on Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:42 am

silly, silly wee boys all of you.
mum

Postby siobhan's dad on Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:49 am

Anonymous wrote:maldova even fielded a midget to rub it in. :D

what was all this starry eyed talk and promise about building a great new team around bartholemew ferguson :)

some celtic players might have made a difference. :D wallace, marshall, pearson.

:lol: How many times has Ross Wallace played for Celtic? Marshall, yeah by all means give him a game. Gordon hasn't looked too confident in goals for Scotland, still he's learning and let the hero of the San Siro, i.e. Marshall, at fault for 2 goals against AC Milan (rule #1 of goalkeeping - when a player is about to shoot keep your feet on the ground so you can direct yourself in the direction of the ball), ship some goals against Italy allowing Gordon to continue to develop at club level. For the record, Craig Gordon is a vastly superior keeper to David Marshall. Scotland should really think about having some experience between the sticks, Neil Sullivan gets a regular game at Leeds these days and should come back into the fold IMHO. Pearson? Yep, he changed the match on Saturday (!).

Anonymous wrote:add some hibees to the mix O’Connor and Riordan.

then we might have a second rate team as opposed to a fourth rate one

Riordan looks a talent and I'd definitely have him in the squad. Garry O'Connor has also been scoring freely in the League agree he should also have been in the squad. Both of them starting, well, why not, actually. And if we're talking about putting "form" players in how about Kris Boyd, Barry Wilson, Scott McDonald, Paul Hartley? Wait a minute, you only mentioned Celtic/Hibs players, presumably anybody else doesn't count.

Anyway, it doesnae matter who we play because whoever's on the park hasnae a clue what to do with that idiot Vogts "organising" things.
If this were the Seine, we'd be very suave;
But it's just the rain, washing down the boulevard.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:44 am

. Gordon hasn't looked too confident in goals for Scotland, still he's learning and let the hero of the San Siro,

well, I think marshals looked alright for scotland. the scots press and others tried too blame that goal on him. but we all know it was big elvis's fault... right? . whats their agenda? :wink: he's a better keeper than gordon. and wallace?...the best young scottish midfield player at the moment barr none.

SD you probably think webster and caldwell deserve a shirt. right? they were magnificient last night :lol: and ex hearts Colin Cameron showed his class and experience :D

if only big elvis was fit :D

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:55 am

is scott mcdonald not australian?

Next

Return to Message Board