go! team video

go! team video

Postby uncle mort, providing on Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:12 pm

Hail Go! Team supporters,

here's the address of an online vidjo for ladyflash.

www.memphis-industries.com/ladyflash.mov

excellent double dutching - check the bit where one of the crew (yes, I know, it's effortless) leapfrogs back in.
uncle mort, providing

Postby go! team supporter on Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:25 pm

thanks for that, mort.

one of my favourite go! team songs is the b-side of the power is on 12". it's called hold yr terror close. it's a really beautiful piano and naive vocal thing, a little like mo tucker with bill wells on piano. could imagine this one melting duglas. check it out you guys!

:D
go! team supporter

Postby uncle mort, up for it on Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:46 pm

Howdy supporter,

funnily enough, i was with duglas when he bought that in monorail t'other day. I assumed it was the only copy and went for kama aina's music activist (replacing a generously donated promo) instead. I'll definitely be picking up those go! team twelves, though.

uncle mort
uncle mort, up for it

Postby ally on Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:47 pm

that album is my next purchase i think, although i've spent all my money :( . nice video :)
ally
hot dog
hot dog

Postby boston dave on Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:06 pm

The Go! Team are one of those bands I hope I never see what they look like or perform because I know they could never match the sound on record or possibly come close to the beautiful images they create in my head. I love 'em too much is all.
boston dave

Postby Ponyboy on Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:02 pm

8) Thanks for the heads-up! 8)

Here's acouple of other links for the vid, I couldn't get the Memphis one to work

http://www.thegoteam.co.uk/super8.html

http://www.video-c.co.uk/showvids.asp?v ... playback=S [this one's just a clip i think]

Rock on Go! Team!
Stay Gold
Ponyboy
mortadella
mortadella

Return to Message Board