before alien domination

before alien domination

Postby valtteri3 on Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:47 pm

i just saw an unidentified flying object. i've seen three of them in my life.
have you guys got any UFO experiences? it was nothing special. i was just "what might that be? i don't know, propably a flying saucer". this may have something to do with the fact that i live near an airport and i don't see too well without my glasses :D

all the UFO'S that i've seen have propably been helicopters or jets..
BUT I CAN'T BE QUITE SURE! :shock:

"hey mr. space man would you please take me along, i won't do anything wrong"
valtteri3
currywurst
currywurst

Postby tomfoolery's dad on Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:59 pm

My mate Gordon swears he once saw a martian in the bushes in the next door neighbour's garden. He drew a picture and everything, but no-one else witnessed a thing.

What kind of manoeuvres was the UFO doing?
The best way to waste time is to fill it. If you can read this, congratulations on your Légion d'Honneur.Image
tomfoolery's dad
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby valtteri3 on Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:04 pm

flying real fast and then suddenly stopping and staying in that position for several seconds. planes wouldn't do a thing like that but maybe the helicopters would. it had two lights, red and blue.

who ya gonna call?
mulder and scully!!
valtteri3
currywurst
currywurst

Postby Ponyboy on Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:08 pm

There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds 8)
Stay Gold
Ponyboy
mortadella
mortadella

Postby Guest on Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:49 pm

I came home one evening to my mums house and my little sister was crouching on top of the kitchen worktop, sitting on her hunkers, feet flat on the worktop, in kinda unusual position. She looked really happy. I started talking to her, she's about seven.Her eyes looked strange and almost imperceptibly she turned into a little alien man and he was talking to me, I wasn't scared and understood the words which weren't english, he was funny and we were both laughing a lot. I had a wonderfull feeling of well being. My dad came into the kitchen asking what's all the hillarity, who are you talking to. of course the wee alien wasn't there and I said nothing. I was about 12 at the time and nothing simillars happened since. I've never had a halucination, mental illness, visions or anything strange happen to me. But this is a very real and honest memory and a good one.

Return to Message Board