another obstacle to success in ffl...

another obstacle to success in ffl...

Postby fantasy playa on Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:07 pm

i'm needing to tighten up my defence and was thinking that tottenham's naybet could be the boy for me. now i read that he's a strict muslim who always observes ramadan, and will fast from the end of october through to the end of november. he admits that this can have a negative effect on his game.

other news... jackie macnamara back in training. scotland could obviously do with him, but i'm guessing o'neill's not going to be having any of that, so he should be fit for saturday, as is valgaaren. no news on big pressley yet. always a danger he'll want to be the big hero, declare himself fit, get roughed up by sutton, concede about four, get in a tizzy and pick up a red card. but what do i know?

what's the gza up to?

:wink:
fantasy playa

Postby relegation zone on Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:48 pm

ask brendan for some tips :D
relegation zone

Postby junior gazz on Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:14 am

the dude is currently tucking in like haile gebrselassie - waiting to pounce at the decisive moment, thanks. 8)
junior gazz

Postby junior gazz on Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:20 am

junior gazz

Postby Guest on Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:47 am

tie his laces together :D :oops:

Postby Non Gazz believer on Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:14 am

Sorry if this sound heretic, but I think he's over-rated. Even though he's second, if you follow it, he's losing ground all the time. None of his tips have neen useful so far, and I know! Doubtless mini-me will say how great he is, but I'm not having it!

:x
Non Gazz believer

Postby junior gazz on Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:17 am

he's great and you're having it! :x
junior gazz

Return to Message Board