I'm Back

I'm Back

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:34 am

Post honeymoon, (and wedding). Anyway, anyrhing happen in the past 3ish weeks? And can you load an album to an ipod (cos i finally got one) without updating and deleting all the tunes you hae loaded? My wife needs me in bed cos its cold. See you in the morn.

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:56 am

welcome back.

congrats to you and mrs guest! :cry:

Postby aly on Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:33 pm

Oops, that was me, wired at 1:30am cos of the time difference. Just woke up now. Bang goes Friday. Got to see Franz Ferdinand at the Concourse in San Francisco who were brilliant, supported by the Delays who were awesome. Saw Snow Patrol on my birthday at the Fillmore who were on top form, supported by a Texan group Eisley who a few of you may like. Kind of laid back female vocalists sparring with each other. Noisier live than on record. Good to see some rain again now we are back in Scotland. :?
Mficha uchi hazai - one who hides his private parts will never have a child
aly
andouillette
andouillette

Postby shaun on Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:47 am

aly wrote:group Eisley who a few of you may like. Kind of laid back female vocalists sparring with each other.

i saw then at V a couple of years ago.they where fresh off acoldplay support slot and the singers are absoloutly lovely
i put my arm around her waist,she put me on the ground with judo.
shaun
andouillette
andouillette

Postby shaun on Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:49 am

oh,and congratulations!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
i put my arm around her waist,she put me on the ground with judo.
shaun
andouillette
andouillette

Postby john on Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:51 am

aly wrote:Oops, that was me, wired at 1:30am cos of the time difference. Just woke up now. Bang goes Friday. Got to see Franz Ferdinand at the Concourse in San Francisco who were brilliant, supported by the Delays who were awesome. Saw Snow Patrol on my birthday at the Fillmore who were on top form, supported by a Texan group Eisley who a few of you may like. Kind of laid back female vocalists sparring with each other. Noisier live than on record. Good to see some rain again now we are back in Scotland. :?

Hey Congrats Aly, hope you had a great time.
john
pepperoni
pepperoni

Return to Message Board