The Primary 5 + ???? @ Nice N Sleazy's

The Primary 5 + ???? @ Nice N Sleazy's

Postby Bellbeat Music on Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:51 pm

We're really pleased to announce that the support at Nice n Sleazy's on 14th Oct will be the brilliant Ally Kerr.

Ally will be doing the show acoustically.

£5 @ Door

Looking forward to a great night
Bellbeat Music
 

Re: The Primary 5 + ???? @ Nice N Sleazy's

Postby bithead on Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:59 pm

:cry: why I'm living in wrong country.....must be a fantastic night. goodluck both of you! :D
Last edited by bithead on Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youth is not a time of life, it's a state of mind.

http://teenagefanclub.jugem.cc/
User avatar
bithead
currywurst
currywurst
 
Posts: 6984
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:54 am
Location: Japan

Postby muso-man on Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:40 pm

Yeah!
:lol:
User avatar
muso-man
andouillette
andouillette
 
Posts: 1224
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Glasgow
Top

Postby JOHN S on Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:40 pm

Sounds like a great night -only hope I can make it (School hols ???)...
User avatar
JOHN S
pepperoni
pepperoni
 
Posts: 2866
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2003 1:19 am
Location: The Magic Kingdom
Top

Postby shady lane on Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:03 pm

Are The Primary 5 playing at Bannermans in Edinburgh next Saturday? I'm guessing there's some mistake here, but check the link below.

http://www.ents24.com/web/venue/8040/Ed ... s+Bar.html
shady lane
chipolata
chipolata
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:24 am
Top

Postby Bellbeat Music on Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:10 pm

shady lane wrote:Are The Primary 5 playing at Bannermans in Edinburgh next Saturday? I'm guessing there's some mistake here, but check the link below.

http://www.ents24.com/web/venue/8040/Ed ... s+Bar.html


Must be a mistake. No show has been confirmed at this venue.

thanks
BellBeat Music
Bellbeat Music
 
Top

Postby aldo on Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:33 pm

Any plans for a tour of any kind. would love to see the primary 5 live.
please come to aberdeen
aldo
 
Top

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:47 pm

the primary 5 album is so like teenage fanclub.
Guest
 
Top

Postby Tony J on Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:51 pm

Anonymous wrote:the primary 5 album is so like teenage fanclub.


maybe thats because the guy was IN Teenage Fanclub and I've heard Paul saying that he IS influenced by the songwriting of Norman, Gerry and Raymond. so I don't think they guy is trying to hide that fact and why should he. The Fanclub are ACE as are The primary5.
Tony J
 
Top

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:11 pm

Tony J wrote:
Anonymous wrote:the primary 5 album is so like teenage fanclub.


maybe thats because the guy was IN Teenage Fanclub and I've heard Paul saying that he IS influenced by the songwriting of Norman, Gerry and Raymond. so I don't think they guy is trying to hide that fact and why should he. The Fanclub are ACE as are The primary5.



it was a compliment :wink:
Guest
 
Top

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:58 pm

What's wrong with pointing out they sound like TF ? They feckin do.
Guest
 
Top

Postby him on Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:12 pm

Anonymous wrote:What's wrong with pointing out they sound like TF ? They feckin do.


So whats your point? who said they didn't sound like the fannies? no one.
so shut it stoopid
him
 
Top

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:43 pm

him wrote:
Anonymous wrote:What's wrong with pointing out they sound like TF ? They feckin do.


So whats your point? who said they didn't sound like the fannies? no one.
so shut it stoopid



Your getting a bit touchy about being compared to TF aren't you ? Or if your not in the band, why are you so ignorant you tit.
Guest
 
Top

Postby united nations on Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:48 pm

ladies, this is the peace line.

you're only allowed to post friendly stuff below it, or you're a big eejit! :)


========================================================
========================================================
united nations
 
Top

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:22 pm

united nations wrote:ladies, this is the peace line.

you're only allowed to post friendly stuff below it, or you're a big eejit! :)


========================================================
========================================================



Well some people just don't know how to take a compliment. If you don't want people to mention you sound like teenage fanclub, don't sound like them. People always latch on to the obvious.
Guest
 
Top

Next

Return to Message Board

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests