Rangers win
20%
Draw
3%

Total votes : 30

Postby weeeddiemcludgie on Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:51 pm

ooh ees got lovely thighs

ugh, i don't like these pies

D'ye have to swear so much,stop singing that.

Can we go? whos that? what team ur we?

girlball.
weeeddiemcludgie
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby jim on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:00 pm

I think if rangers win tomorrow they'll go on and win the league. So I reckon its do or die for selik tomorrow.

I hope martin o'neil plays young jamie smith and maloney as I think they'll have a right go at rangers' defence. But alec mcliesh has mastered the art of playing against the tic as he's proved so it'll be interesting as per usual. It's going to be a great game methinks. 'Mon on the 'tic..
jim
chipolata
chipolata

Postby Devotchik on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:07 pm

LOL @ girlball :D

If she doesn't know which team just tell her the colour of the shirt to look out for.. that helps :D
Devotchik

Postby weeeddiemcludgie on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:08 pm

'ello Jim aye i think it'll be a cracker the morra but although i will support the tic i have a feeling that the beast will be too stong for Celtic after seeing recent performances.Roll on the morra ,naw hold on i'll get the friday night bevvy in first.
weeeddiemcludgie
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby tomtom on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:45 pm

i have of course votes for the celts but i am not over optimistic. i'm with jaggytastic and would love penalties sending offs and the only fighting to be on the pitch. i hope my wee nephew winds amarato biscuit up a wee bit.
last minute match winning penalty under dougs nose would be nice.
" SUCKIN' DIESEL, SUCKIN' DIESEL "
tomtom
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:56 pm

You all seem to be missing the point...this weekend (and every weekend) the big game is at Easter Road.

Postby A0K on Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:58 pm

Well If the penalty ball lands under Tom's nose I hope it is one of Amoruso's famous power shots, high wide and away to the right amongst the East Stand.
A0K
chipolata
chipolata

Postby siobhan's dad on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:00 pm

Anonymous wrote:You all seem to be missing the point...this weekend (and every weekend) the big game is at Easter Road.

I heard there was a big game there last night too.
Last edited by siobhan's dad on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
siobhan's dad
kielbasa
kielbasa

Postby Linz on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:00 pm

Feckin' wimen!

Can you vote "Don't Care" in the general election? NO

Umm, isn't that why we've got the Lib Dems and the Green Party??? :P

If there's none of the parties you agree with you just lose out. You got a problem with that, start a new party.

The "fluffy pussy cat party" or something. You could model yourselves on the "Woman's Coalition" over here. Personally, I think it's sexist.

Personally I find your comment sexist but hey, I didn't come here for a petty argument so I'll keep my gob shut in future. And I suppose I'd better get back in the kitchen and start slaving over a hot stove before my boyfriend catches me on the PC.[/quote]
blah
Linz
chipolata
chipolata

Postby weeeddiemcludgie on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:08 pm

Anonymous wrote:You all seem to be missing the point...this weekend (and every weekend) the big game is at Easter Road.

aye ye'll have a barry time in Edinburger,likesay the castles lovely n we 've got a zoo n a'thing.capital,ken?
weeeddiemcludgie
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby A0K on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:14 pm

Apologies to Tom and Doug for getting the names the wrong way round on last post of mine I
meant to say

Well If the penalty ball lands under Doug's nose I hope it is one of Amoruso's famous power shots, high wide and away to the right amongst the East Stand.

I'll be sitting in the South Stand front giving my usual happy bi-digit wave to the visitors.
A0K
chipolata
chipolata

Postby tomtom on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:16 pm

no a celtic last minute peno at the rangers end and converted. i can see martin o' neill doing the david pleat dance now.

jeesus what do the non sporty and or yanks make of all this ?
" SUCKIN' DIESEL, SUCKIN' DIESEL "
tomtom
Lorne Sausage
Lorne Sausage

Postby Guest on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:26 pm

"aye ye'll have a barry time in Edinburger,likesay the castles lovely n we 've got a zoo n a'thing.capital,ken?"

That's right. And if I get fed up I can sell my house and buy Glasgow.

Only joking...I hope you all have a lovely time at your friendly football party...I always look forward to the days when your warm, care-free fans come to visit.

Postby weeeddiemcludgie on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:26 pm

Hot digitty damn Veron what a quaint little ol' ball game.

Sure is Hank curve ball from the end field with these hot dog Scotchlanders givin' it mighty how-de-dodee.

Yeah right ,Vernon.Shuttup.

I've only got three teeth in my mouth n thir all mine.All mine i tell ye.

Shuttup vernon,jest shuttup.
weeeddiemcludgie
pepperoni
pepperoni

Postby retlivdead on Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:56 pm

personally I hope it's a dull, boring 0 - 0 draw..... but that isn't going to happen so I hope it's the usual edge of your seat, dirty,brilliant game of football we all know it will be!!! and my mates will kill me if I don't say a celtic win!
retlivdead
andouillette
andouillette

PreviousNext

Return to Message Board